Resources to learn more about renewable (clean) energy products, technologies and systems.
Solar RE Development Discussions on Reddit
- NEM 2 interconnect application feedback
- Fronius Primo can no longer access datamanager
- Is this clipping on my new roof solar panel system good for 5.61kWp peak power?
- Best battery for my system?
- FYI: the deadline for NEM 2 with SCE has essentially all but passed last week
- Solar Rood/siding conduit installation
- Canceling solar contract?
Solar Power World
- Scientific discovery could be key to commercializing zinc metal batteries for large-scale storage
- Wärtsilä and Eolian complete 200-MW standalone energy storage portfolio in Texas
- Solar + storage clusters to bring energy savings and security to Oahu military community
- North Carolina Utilities Commission approves three-year glide path for solar customers
- LG Energy Solution to make 16 GWh of LFP batteries for ESS in Arizona
- SolSmart program plans to certify 500 new localities by 2027
- Congressional Progressive Caucus starts task force to help accomplish IRA goals
- Hanwha will start EVA sheet manufacturing near Qcells solar panel factory in Georgia
Cleantech News - Solar Wind EVs Other Clean Technologies
- The BMW i4 eDrive 35 M Sport Lands In South Africa At A Very Competitive Price
- The Great Battery Materials Charade Explained
- The Cold Can’t Hurt Daimler’s Electric Trucks
- The Algae Phoenix Rises: Biofuel Down, Concrete Up
- Battery & Solar Recycling Marches On In March
- Swedish Mining Group Boliden Is Getting Electric Trucks From Volvo For Underground Mining Operations
- How Much Steel Will All Those Wind Turbines & Solar Panels Need, & Can We Make It?
- It’s Pretty Easy To Announce an EV in 2023 — Maybe Too Easy
US DOE EERE SunShot Initiative Solar Blog
- Midwest Colleges and Employers Join Forces for Solar Workforce Training
- The Promise of Particles: A Solid Bet for Concentrating Solar-Thermal Power
- With New Solar Permitting Prize, Everyone Is a Winner
- Moment in the Sun: Climate Access Fund
- No Smoke, All Mirrors: Developing Next-Generation Heliostats
- Solar Resilience: Keeping Communities Connected
- Solar Investment Tax Credit: What Changed?
- Moment in the Sun: Solar Landscape