Resources to learn more about renewable (clean) energy products, technologies and systems.
Solar RE Development Discussions on Reddit
- Battery option
- Where to buy a few Hanwha panels on the west coast?
- What is the smallest/cheapest solar power setup that could charge an EV?
- First full day of production
- Installing a generator inlet now and hybrid grid-tie solar later. Anything we should consider?
- Powering Solar Long term
- How to identify good/bad panels for 100w or less projects?
- Dedicated solar outlet in on-grid system?
Solar Power World
- Renewable energy advocate submits Solar Farm design to LEGO Ideas
- Source Renewables turning New York landfill into 10-MW community solar project
- NV Energy issues RFP for 350-kW community solar project at Las Vegas high school
- Origis Energy developing new large-scale solar + storage project for Facebook
- New York State Office of Renewable Energy Siting releases standard permitting guidelines for large-scale renewables
- New NHL team, the Seattle Kraken, will install 1.2 MW of solar on zero-carbon arena
- White Pine Renewables takes top spot with largest floating solar system in the US
- An insane increase in battery capacity came online in the United States in Q4 2020
Cleantech News – Solar Wind EVs Other Clean Technologies
- Top Electric Models In 8 European Countries In February — 108 Models Ranked
- Science Wins at the Interior Department
- How Do Countries’ New Emissions-Reduction Plans Stack Up?
- Volkswagen ID. Buzz, Trinity, SEAT — A Trifecta Of Volkswagen News
- Market Share of Electric Vehicles in 6 Top European Countries
- Will India Really Woo Tesla For Large-Scale Vehicle Production (Not Assembly)?
- Volvo XC40 Siblings Shine In The Netherlands — February EV Sales Report
- One Person Or A Small Group Was Behind #RIPElon. The SEC & FBI Should Investigate This Further.
US DOE EERE SunShot Initiative Solar Blog
- The Road to Resilience with Rooftop Solar
- Helping Drive Domestic Manufacturing
- American-Made Network: Launching Innovations
- Activating American Solar Movers and Makers
- Ask a Scientist - Dr. Sarah Kurtz
- Concentrating Solar Power Could Provide the Flexibility and Reliability the U.S. Electric Grid Needs
- Confronting the Duck Curve: How to Address Over-Generation of Solar Energy
- New Solar Collector Tech Could Lower Costs for Concentrating Solar Power