Resources to learn more about renewable (clean) energy products, technologies and systems.
Solar RE Development Discussions on Reddit
Solar Power World
- Duke Energy Florida sets up bring-your-own-battery virtual power plant pilot program
- Large-scale battery will be added to 62-MW Blythe IV solar project in California
- 127 Energy adds solar + storage microgrid to Napa Valley castle winery
- Fifth Third buys solar financing company Dividend Finance
- Mississippi expands net-metering program, adds $3,000 solar rebate
- Vanderbilt University invests in 35-MW solar project
- Burns & McDonnell installs 60 MWh of stand-alone energy storage in Texas
- Connecticut launches 9-year energy storage incentive program
Cleantech News - Solar Wind EVs Other Clean Technologies
- Should Shipowners Be Responsible for Compliance with Shipping ETS?
- U.S. Energy-Related Carbon Dioxide Emissions Expected to Increase in 2022 & 2023
- 26% of New Vehicle Sales Plugin Vehicle Sales in Germany in 2021
- Zenith Minerals & EV Metals Group Launch Australian Lithium Alliance
- ThinkBikes Nigeria Is Launching Locally Produced Electric Tricycles
- Is The ExxonMobil Net-Zero Report & Announcement Another Greenwashing Campaign?
- 100% Zero-Emissions Cherry Orchard
- Some Ways Cleantech Can Defend Democracy & Human Rights (Part 4)
US DOE EERE SunShot Initiative Solar Blog
- Solar Gets Local: How the SolSmart Program Drives Deployment in Communities
- Moment in the Sun: Queensbridge Houses
- Purchasing Power: Going Solar through Cooperatives
- Should I Get Battery Storage for My Solar Energy System?
- Delivering Power to the People through Community Solar
- Moment in the Sun: HOPE Village Revitalization
- Where Do I Sign? Understanding Your Rooftop Solar Energy Contract
- Busted: Common Solar Myths and Misconceptions