Resources to learn more about renewable (clean) energy products, technologies and systems.
Solar RE Development Discussions on Reddit
- New to solar, got some quotes and looking for feedback
- Tesla solar install coming up - looking for panel layout advice
- Australian outback cattle station to house world's largest solar farm, powering Singapore
- Who benefits from a clean energy stimulus?
- Can someone please explain to me if this is correct?
- SolarEdge StorEdge Inverter and Multiple LG Chem batteries
- Tesla Solar Site Visit Fee - $200
- Weight of solar vs wind.
Solar Power World
- Clean energy job wages 25% higher than national median, report finds
- Study finds shifting to 100% clean electricity could save average U.S. household $2,500 per year
- SolarEdge and Schneider Electric partner on new residential energy management solution
- Alliant Energy upgrades 2.55-MW Iowa solar plant with storage
- IMO FireRaptor receives UL rapid shutdown system certification with Fronius inverters
- DC Sustainable Energy Utility seeks solar developers for district’s Solar for All program
- Environmental advocacy group says PNM’s merger with AVANGRID will advance clean energy in New Mexico
- VLV Development completes 1.1 MW solar install on Chicago microgrid
Cleantech News – Solar Wind EVs Other Clean Technologies
- New Jersey: Need 100% Electric Car Sales By 2035
- EPA & South Coast AQMD Spend $21.7M On Electric Volvo Trucks
- New Technologies Can Help Lower Carbon Emissions
- Tesla “Full Self-Driving” Starts Rolling Out — What Is It?
- Tesla Breaks Another Record — This Time For Energy Storage Installations
- Porsche Taycan Collabs With Apple Podcasts & Apple Music Lyrics
- New Approach To Li-Ion Battery Efficiency At Stanford Puts Out Fires
- California’s Gas Car Ban: 8 Reasons Why 2035 Will Be More Awesome For Drivers
US DOE EERE SunShot Initiative Solar Blog
- The Road to Resilience with Rooftop Solar
- Helping Drive Domestic Manufacturing
- American-Made Network: Launching Innovations
- Activating American Solar Movers and Makers
- Ask a Scientist - Dr. Sarah Kurtz
- Concentrating Solar Power Could Provide the Flexibility and Reliability the U.S. Electric Grid Needs
- Confronting the Duck Curve: How to Address Over-Generation of Solar Energy
- New Solar Collector Tech Could Lower Costs for Concentrating Solar Power