Resources to learn more about renewable (clean) energy products, technologies and systems.
Solar RE Development Discussions on Reddit
- Off the grid!
- Solar readiness on new construction home
- One man shops doable?
- Looking for a replacement panel that won’t cook or deplete my small battery
- Really happy about this. After having solar for just over a month we had our first over productive day.
- Roof mounts for adobe style roofs?
- Enphase IQ8 - release date?
- Did Trump's Tariffs affect the quality of new panels being made?
Solar Power World
- New Energy Equity completes first phase of 645-kW Michigan solar project
- The Peck Company awarded contract for 6.8-MW Maine solar project
- Groundswell, Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance partner to localize benefits of corporate solar power purchases
- Helios Infrastructure acquires largest solar project in Louisiana
- NREL analyzes potential of pairing floating solar and hydropower
- Yaskawa Solectria’s 1,500-V string inverter now allows for higher DC oversizing
- Electriq Power will acquire battery data analytics solution company Lilypad Energy
- Vistra retiring coal plants, breaking ground on 6 solar projects
Cleantech News – Solar Wind EVs Other Clean Technologies
- Electrify America Needs Some Big Improvements In US Southeast
- Porsche Pushes Bioeconomy Into High Gear With Sustainable Fiber
- US Farmers & Ranchers In Action Group Commits To UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Hours Before Presidential Debate, Coal Sinks & Floating Solar Panels Soar
- Nissan Rolls Out Electric Emergency Response LEAF — RE-LEAF
- Northvolt Raises $600 Million in Equity to Invest in Capacity Expansion, R&D & Giga-scale Recycling
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Price Cut, & 0–60 MPH Times Published
- Porsche Taycan Is A Fossil Porsche Killer
US DOE EERE SunShot Initiative Solar Blog
- The Road to Resilience with Rooftop Solar
- Helping Drive Domestic Manufacturing
- American-Made Network: Launching Innovations
- Activating American Solar Movers and Makers
- Ask a Scientist - Dr. Sarah Kurtz
- Concentrating Solar Power Could Provide the Flexibility and Reliability the U.S. Electric Grid Needs
- Confronting the Duck Curve: How to Address Over-Generation of Solar Energy
- New Solar Collector Tech Could Lower Costs for Concentrating Solar Power