Visual Tour of the Studio 804 2023 Home in Lawrence, KS
NEW PHOTOS ADDED - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!
The tour of this high performance home included:
- Built to USGBC LEED Platinum standards.
- Highly insulated building envelope. Wall assembly R-values of 34.17, and roof assembly R-value of 61.07.
- Blower door tested
- South façade allows natural daylight year-round. Louvers mitigate direct solar gain in the summer but permit winter entry.
- Thermal mass in concrete floor.
- Sixteen photovoltaic panels to help generate part of the electrical load.
- Low VOC emitting finishes in the interior.
- Most appliances meeting energy star and water sense ratings.
- Garage is wired for electric car charging.
- Driveway paved with permeable surface to minimize storm water runoff plus an on-site rain garden.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.